|Post||HSSC Haryana Patwari Online Form 2019|
|Post Date||12 June 2019 | 11:13 PM|
|Information||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) Online Application Form for the Post of Patwari Recruitment 2019. Interested Candidates Apply Following Vacancy and Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.|
|Important Dates||Online Application Start : 14 June 2019
Last Date For Apply Online : 28 June 2019
Fees Payment Last Date : 1 July 2019
|Age Limit||Min Age : 17 Years
Max Age : 42 Years
Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
|Eligibility||Candidates have Bachelor Degree or Its Equivalent Degree From Recognized University.
Hindi/ Urdu/ Sanskrit upto Matriculation as one of the Subject or Higher Education
|Application Fee:||General ( Male , Female Candidates ) : Rs. 200/-
General ( Haryana Female Candidates ) : Rs. 50/-
EWS / SC / BC ( Male Candidates ) : Rs. 25/-
EWS / SC / BC ( Female Candidates ) : Rs. 13/-
|Payment of Fee||Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / E Challan, Mode Only.|
|Documents Required||1. Scanned Copy of Essential Academic Qualifications and Matriculation
Certificate showing Date of Birth and other relevant details.
2. Scanned Copy of SC/BCA/BCB/EWS/ESP/ESM/DESM/DFF/ PwD (Person with Disabilities) certificate alongwith Haryana domicile Certificate issued by competent authority.
3. Scanned copy of Certificate claiming weightage/marks under socio-economic criteria and experience alongwith Haryana domicile Certificate issued by competent authority.
4. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate.
5. Scanned signatures of the Candidate.
6. Scanned copy of all documents showing higher qualification, experience etc on which basis candidate claim marks
Disclaimer : The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examinees an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website nad for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.